Agata - american fashion is my passion


Hi guys!

I'm Agata and I'm 16. I've got my fashion blog, which name is start-afire.blogspot.com. I'm from Poland, from kujawsko-pomorskie voivodship. I'm interesting in a lot of things, but fashion and modeling are my favorites! I also love travelling. On my blog I post photos from beautiful places with outfits by me. In the future I'm going to drive to America, where I want to continue my job.

On my Instagram account I've got 1065 followers, you can be one of them! Just follow me here(click) 😘😘









have a beautiful day y'all!


Agata

Comments

  1. You are beautiful! ^^
    I love your looks!

    Xoxo.
    Cores do Vício

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izgledaš savršeno ♥

    Pozdrav, Kristina ♥

    http://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, beautiful photos and interesting looks.
    Wish you a beautiful evening,
    Greetings,
    Flo from
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You looks lovely dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna stylizacja z różową bluzką :)
    MÓJ BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stylish combos!
    I have already follow you :-)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Lovely look !


    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post and outfit, and pictures as well!
    Good luck in America! :D

    www.backojelic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this looks! They are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely girl, nice looks here!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    Jo & Company Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment